Cheryl A. Zic
Ms. Zic is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin where she received her B.B.A. with a concentration in personnel management and labor relations in 1986. Prior to attending law school, she spent eight years in banking in commercial bank management. Ms. Zic received her J.D. degree, summa cum laude, from Valparaiso University School of Law in 1997. She is licensed to practice in all Indiana state courts and the Northern District of Indiana.
Ms. Zic concentrates her practice representing public schools (in all aspects of school law and general representation and counsel), public and private employers in labor and employment issues, commercial concerns, and health care providers. She is admitted to practice law in both the State and Federal courts in Indiana. Ms. Zic is a member of the American, Indiana and Lake County Bar Associations, the National Council of School Attorneys and the Indiana Council of School Attorneys.
Areas of Practice
- Labor and Employment Law
- Civil Rights Discrimination Defense
- School Law
- Real Estate
- Business and Commercial
- Indiana Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- Valparaiso University School of Law, 1997, Juris Doctor summa cum laude – Concentration in Labor and Employment and School Law
- University of Wisconsin, 1986, School of Business, Bachelor of Business Administration
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association