Kerry A. Pangere
Ms. Pangere is a 1990 graduate of Purdue University where she received her B.A. in Communications with a double minor in English and Psychology. Prior to attending law school, she spent six years in sales and advertising. Ms. Pangere received her J.D. degree, cum laude, from Valparaiso University School of Law in 1999. Ms. Pangere has over 22 years of litigation experience and is licensed to practice in all Indiana state courts and the Northern and Southern District’s of Indiana.
Ms. Pangere is a former Referee Judge having served as a judicial officer in the Lake Circuit Court from January 2020 through January 2022 where she presided over a vast array of civil matters including personal injury, commercial collections, protective orders, and family law cases. Ms. Pangere served as an adjunct professor of law at Valparaiso University School of Law teaching PreTrial Skills from 2006 through 2017.
Ms. Pangere continues to concentrate her practice in general civil litigation, School Law, Family Law (divorce, adoption, child support, paternity, emancipation and custody), Guardianship and Estate Planning. Ms. Pangere is a Certified Guardian Ad Litem representing the best interest of children who at times are caught in the midst of their parents disputes.
Ms. Pangere is a member of the Indiana and Lake County Bar Associations and the Calumet Inn of the American Inns of Court.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law, Guardianship, and Estate Planning
- School Law
- General Litigation
- Indiana Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- Valparaiso University School of Law, 1999, cum laude, Juris Doctor
- Purdue University, 1990, Bachelor of Arts in Communications, double minor in English and Psychology
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- Calumet Inn of the American Inns of Court